Click the gear icon found on the upper right-hand corner and click ‘General Settings’ from the side menu.
10.2.1 Alternative Text
1. Alternate text for ‘Crew’: The word ‘crew’ can be replaced with any other preferred word across the CrewCard software.
2. Alternate text for ‘Client’: The word ‘client’ can be replaced with any other preferred word across the CrewCard software.
3. Alternate text for ‘Shift’: The word ‘shift’ can be replaced with any other preferred word across the CrewCard software.
4. Show Start Time on Calendar: Shows start times on Calendar View.
5. Show End Time on Calendar: Shows end times on Calendar View.
6. Show Crew Name on Calendar: Shows crew names on Calendar View.
7. Show Crew Mobile on Calendar: Shows crew mobiles on Calendar View.
8. Show Crew Shift Number on Calendar: Shows shift numbers on calendar.
9. Show Unavailability Alerts: Unavailability alerts are shown on the shifts page when any crew is booked on a shift which is clashing with their unavailability.
10. View Calendar by Client/Site: Calendar can be sorted and grouped by client.
11. Show Job Description on Calendar: A description text can be entered on each job sheet, this feature will show that “description” on Calendar View.
12. Graph Colour Grouping: This feature allows the users to see the shifts coloured by activities or job sheets.
13. Calendar View Number of Weeks: How many weeks the user will like to see.
14. View Shift as Calendar Starting day of the week: Select what day to start the calendar on.
15. Clients can view Crew Details: Crew names and mobile numbers.
16. Clients can view shifts: Clients to view shifts in their “Client Pages”
17. Clients can edit/approve timesheets: Tick to allow all clients to edit timesheets shifts.
18. Display Confirmed Shifts Only on Shifts Page: Check the box to display confirmed shifts on the Shifts Page
19. Clients that are allowed to enter time off in shifts: These selected clients can manually enter the finish times of the crew. Use the ‘>>’ button to move the clients into the correct group.
20. Clients can request a quote: Enable this feature to make the “Request a quote?” option available in all online booking forms.
21. Hide same Crew For bookings
22. Crew abilities at Client booking form: Enable Crew Abilities in Client’s Booking Form.
23 – 34. Codes: (SMS or Email texts for codes 1-4): Names for Codes 1-4 can be assigned here which will appear in SMS messages, which are sent to crew depending on job requirements. Email text or email version of the code available.
35. Hide Crew first name from Clients: Check the box to hide first names of Crew from Clients. Uncheck the box to reveal first names to clients
36. Clients can enter a PO number: Check to allow clients to enter a PO number. Uncheck to disable.
37. PO number text: input PO number text.
10.2.4 Client Booking Settings
38-39. Primary and Secondary Booking Skill: Default activities that appear on the client online booking page.
40. Clients to have Booking Edit/Delete permissions: Some (or all) clients can be assigned to edit their bookings. This option will allow the selected clients to see full crew list and copy/repeat shifts send SMS’s to crew. This option can be used if CrewCard is set up as an internal rostering system and “clients” are set up as supervisors/managers within the company rather than actual clients.
41. Clients to be able to view Payroll: Some (or all) clients can be assigned to view payroll details. This option can be used if CrewCard is set as an internal rostering system and “clients” are set up as supervisors/managers within the company rather than actual clients.
10.2.5 Client Email Job Sheet Summary
Through the Jobs Page, there is a send button that emails the client a job sheet summary for a selected job. In this setting, we will be editing and creating a default of what the client will be emailed when sent the job sheet summary. Only ‘locked’ shifts will be included in the summary email.
42. Text Before Quote: Enter a default message to the client, this will appear before the Job Sheet. ‘[ACCOUNT_NAME]’ will enter automatically enter the clients name in the message.
43. Fields that are visible in the Summary: Select the fields visible in the summary using ‘>>’ button. You are able to change the order visible using the up and down buttons.
44. Text After Quote: Enter a sign-off message, include the name of who will be sending job sheets.
45. Email Summary from Address: Enter the email of the company/individual’s email you wish the job sheet will come from.
Help Text: Any tips or notes you will like to commonly share with your clients about the job sheets can be entered here which will appear in the email.
46. Shirt Size Field: Drop down box hidden/visible
47.Gender Text: Enter as many genders you prefer (Press enter key after you add gender text)
48. Profile photo upload required: Tick box on/off. If turned on, crew will be required to upload 3 images to their profile through their account.
49. In Staff login area, tasks are: Drop down box hidden/visible
50. Staff Available Across ALL Businesses: Tick to enable staff to be available across all businesses. (If not ticked, then the staff will need to be assigned to businesses individually)
51. Default Category: Used for quotes/invoices when Staff member has no assigned categories
52. Crew can enter finish time and lock shifts function: When enabled, all crew can lock off their shifts online by logging in to their crew page.
53. Show [x] days of past shifts in the Crew login area: How many days staff can see their past shift on the login page.
54. Crew can lock off shifts with a Start Time falling: “Before the current time”, “6-48 hrs in advance of current time” and “Any time” are the options for this feature, which allows crew to lock off their shifts “Any time”; “Before the current time”, which means shift start time must have passed to be able to lock, or 6-48 hours in advance of shift start time.
55. Individual Crew that can change shift times: Move Crew by using the ‘>>’ buttons
56. Show double booking warnings in crew login area: Sometimes crew may be booked on two clashing shifts by choice and not by mistake. If it’s preferred that the crew is not to be bothered with a warning, this option can be turned off otherwise crew will see a double-booking warning in crew login area.
57. Unlock double booking shifts in crew login area: This option will give crew the freedom to unlock double bookings in crew login page.
58. Email Admin about a “Crew online lock off”: CrewCard to send an email to admin every time a shift is being locked off by crew. Choose from drop down:
59. Send Client a “Crew online lock off” email: CrewCard can be set to send emails to the clients, whom the crew has worked for. Choose from drop down:
60. Send the Businesses a “Crew online lock off” email: If businesses need to be notified about crew online lock offs or not, Choose from drop down:
61. Crew can Accept Shifts: Tick to allow crew to accept shifts in “Crew Area”
62. Crew that CANNOT accept online: All crew can be allowed to accept shifts online, which are already offered to them via SMS. Any crew member who is chosen not to be allowed to use this option can easily be selected from the crew list. Use ‘>>’ to more crew from each list.
63-64. “Allow Crew to see other Crew” and “Crew that can see ALL Crew on the same jobs”: Tick to allow staff see each other’s details if they are on the same shift in “Staff Area”. You can group who and who cannot. Use ‘>>’ to move crew from each list.
65. Allow Crew privacy: This option would allow crew to hide their details from other crew in “Crew Area”.
66. Allow Crew unavailability: Tick to allow staff to enter their unavailability in “Staff Area”.
67. Crew that have privacy: If any crew chooses not to share his/her details with other crew, which appears on the crew page under upcoming jobs, he/she can make a request to be put on this list. Use ‘>>’ to more crew from each list
68. Show Crew unavailability on graph: Turn on crew unavailability on graph
69-70. Unavailable Graph Colour (Hexadecimal) and Leave Graph Colour (Hexadecimal): Select the colour for the leave and unavailable blocks, use the available colours or enter colour code.
71. Group graph by: Graphic view can also group by “Businesses” (set under CrewCard) or “Crew Groups”.
72. Crew that can view ALL SHIFTS in graph: Some crew (usually high ranking crew) can be granted privileges to view all shifts if their names are put in this list. Use ‘>>’ to move crew from each list
73. Crew that can view ALL shifts with their name (not just the ‘C’ and ‘S’ shifts): In their crew support page, staff can normally see only confirmed shifts. With this option selected, staff can see shifts assigned (saved in the shift manually) to them even if not yet confirmed. Use ‘>>’ to move crew from each list
74. Crew can Update Personal Details: Tick to allow crew to update their personal details in their individual “Crew Area”.
75. Crew can Upload Files: Tick to allow crew to upload files in their individual “Crew Area”.
76. Crew can View Pay Details: Tick to allow crew to view their pay details in their individual “Crew Area”.
77. Upload Notification Email Address: Notify whenever a crew updates there profile by email
78. SMS Shift Time Buffer: [X] (Minutes) warning before shift.
79. Crew Carpool Shift Overlap: [X] (Minutes) allowing crew to see other crew starting or finishing within the allocated time frame. So that crew are able to arrange a lift with other crew who may be driving to the same location.
80. Show Warning if Crew Member has completed more than [X] [hrs/shifts] in [X] [time]: If a warning needs to be triggered when any crew works more than certain amount of hours per period it can be entered here.
81. Staff message title: Edit greeting title, which appears on first page of the crew profile
82. Staff message: A body of message can be entered here, which will always appear on the first page of each crew’s profile page.
83. Admin will confirm Crew Unavailability: If “No” is selected, then crew’s unavailability requests will be approved immediately. If “Yes” is selected, all unavailability requests need to be approved by office staff/operators.
84. Obey Crew Groups functionality: If clicked “yes” then only names of crew which are associated with each client on “Crew Groups” will appear on job sheet/edit page when sending out “shift offer” messages. Option “no” will show all crew but still highlight the crew names (in blue) that are associated with corresponding client on job sheet/edit page. (For more info see “Crew Groups”)
85. Remove Crew – Client Association violations from Crew name lists: Option “yes” removes staff completely from crew lists for certain clients. Option “No” shows the names but flags them as unavailable.
10.2.7 Crew Weekly Unavailability Setting
86. Set Weekly Unavailability Options: Enable to set a weekly unavailability options for the crew.
10.2.8 Client additional information fields
This feature enables you to customise the client details page by adding fields of your own choice. Fields can be added as a text box, a text area box, check box or drop-down box. Once these fields are created, they will appear on each client’s profile page, which can be switched on or off by ticking boxes.
87. Show Warnings for required fields
10.2.9 Crew additional information fields
This feature enables you to customise the crew members details page by adding fields of your own choice. To add, click on Add Field then fill in the caption, type, default, extra, and tick display on reports.
Tip: It is recommended to check the selection in the crew detail page to ensure the new field is added and in the right selection.
When ‘Show Warnings’ for required field is available to edit/add/select/delete’ tick box is selected those fields are available in 3 exports:
▪Shifts Page → Select an Action → Export to Excel
▪Shifts Page → Select an Action → Export Summary (Admin)
▪Timesheets Page → Export All Records
88. Show Warnings for required fields
10.2.10 Staff Status
List can be put specific text; mark as required to show warning message when not complete; for dropdown type: please put the options separated by “|” in List field
89. Show Warnings for required field
Create emails templates for the following actions by filling out the text box. If you would like to go back to the existing messages, press ‘Back to Default’.
90. Auto-Booking email cancellation warning: Please input the message you want to send when an auto-booking is cancelled (The variable [BOOKING_EMAIL] is available to use within the cancellation warning text. Please remember to enclose the merge fields using square brackets .)
91. Email Request Message: Please input the message you want to send when requesting/asking a crew if they are able to attend to a shift.
92. Email Request Message (2 connected shifts): Please input the message you want to send when requesting/asking a crew if they are able to attend to 2 connected shifts.
93. Email Request Message (more than 2 connected shifts): Please input the message you want to send when requesting/asking a crew if they are able to attend on more than 2 connected shifts.
94. Email Notify Staff of Change Message: Please input the message you want to send when requesting/asking a crew if they are able to attend on a shift with the changed date or time.
95. Email Cancellation Message: Please input the message you want to send when a shift has been cancelled.
96. Email Confirm Message: Please input the message you want to send when a shift has been confirmed.
97. Email Multi Confirm Message: Please input the message you want to send when a multi-shift has been confirmed.
98. Email Decline Message: Please input the message you want to send when a shift has already been filled.
99. Email Crew Reminder (16:00): Please input the message you want to send to remind a Crew regarding a confirmed shift before the start time.
100. Email Supervisor Reminder (16:00): Please input the message you want to send to remind the Onsite Contact regarding a confirmed shift before the start time.
101. Email Staff Reminder (After Hours): Please input the message you want to send to remind a Crew regarding a confirmed shift after working hours.
102. Email Onsite Contact Reminder (After Hours) : Please input the message you want to send to remind the Onsite Contact regarding a confirmed shift after working hours.
TIP: Variables are available to use within the SMS text. For example, “This job starts at [TIME_ON]”.
The available Variables are [JOBSHEET], [JOB_REFERENCE], [NO_OF_SHIFTS], [TIME_ON], [TIME_OFF], [TIME_ON_LAST], [TIME_OFF_LAST], [TIMES_MULTIPLE], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_AND_SUBURB], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_AND_VENUE], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_VENUE_ACTIVITY_INSTRUCTIONS], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_VENUE_ACTIVITYNAME_TASK_INSTRUCTIONS], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_VENUE_TASKNAME], [SKILL], [VENUE], [VENUE_NOTES], [MEETING_PLACE], [CLIENT_NAME], [SHORT_NAME], [ONSITE_NAME], [ONSITE_NUMBER], [YES_RESPONSE], [NO_RESPONSE], [LETTER_CODES], [INSTRUCTIONS], [ACTIVITY], [SUBURB], [ADDRESS], [POSTCODE].
Please remember to enclose the merge fields using square brackets .
10.2.12 Expiry Reminders Emails
Set up reminder emails before any crew additional information field expires for important documents such as Visa, working with Children, RSA etc.
Clients can also receive an Additional Information Warning by tick boxing:
10.2.13 Invoices and Quotes
This page is where you can personalize your email messages to send out invoices. The text boxes on the right side of each section are available for you to type out exactly what your email will show when sending out invoices.
Sections you can edit:
103. Invoice Email Content: Email content template can be added here in this text box, each time an Invoice Statements can be sent out
104. Part Payment Invoice Email: Part payment invoice can be sent out alongside this Email content template, each time a part invoice can be sent out with this content.
Checkbox to include PDF as Attachment
104. Invoice Email Footer: Invoice Email footer can be added here, footer content usually includes declaring that the receiver is aware of the terms and conditions, or confidentiality
105. Complete Payment Invoice: Input content in this text box to appear in the Complete Payment Email.
106. Invoice Email Footer: Invoice Email footer can be added here, footer content usually includes declaring that the receiver is aware of the terms and conditions, or confidentiality
107. PDF Invoice Text: This content will be visible in the attached PDF invoice
108. Invoice Page – Email Statement Content: Please input the message format on sending an Invoice Statements that are not yet settled.
TIP: Variables are available to use within the email text. For example, “This invoice total was [SUB_TOTAL]”.
The available Variables are [BUSINESS_NAME], [BUSINESS_PHONE], [BUSINESS_EMAIL], [CONTACT_NAME], [CONTACT_EMAIL], [SUB_TOTAL], [PAID], [TOTAL]
Please remember to enclose the merge fields using square brackets .
109. Invoice Page – Invoice Page – Email Statement Reminder
Enter the days after the invoice was sent to the Client and set the time on when they will receive the Email Statement Reminder.
10.2.14 Quote Template Settings
NOTE: Ensure “Set Customised Template as Default Option” is ticked for any of the below settings to be applied.
You are able to create your own quote template that includes a custom logo, default text before and after the quote section, custom footer, whether the quote prints in summary or detail form and whether the quote prints in landscape or portrait format.
The following configuration items are available via the ‘General Settings’.
110. Logo: A logo that will appear on all quotes.
Click on “Choose File” to select file from computer and upload template.
TIP: JPEG/GIF/PNG/TIFF/EPS formats are the recommended template format to upload.
111. Quote Email Content: Enter content of the template can be added here in this text boc, each time a Quote Email can be sent out.
112: Quote Label: Title of the quote when the quote is email to the client.
113. Text Before Quote: Any text that will appear before the quotation.
114. Text After Quote: Any text that will appear after the quotation.
115. Quote Footer Text: Any desired quote footer text can be entered here.
TIP: Variables are available to use within the quote text. For example, ” Date Prepared [DATE_PREPARED]”.
The available variables are [DATE_PREPARED], [TO],[JOB_REFERENCE],[CLIENT_CODE],[EVENT_DATE],[JOB_DESCRIPTION],[VENUE]. Please remember to enclose the merge fields using square brackets .
116. Quote Summary/Detail:
The information within the body of the quote can be displayed in summary or detail.
This is drop-down box. To select, click on the drop-down selection of “Summarised” and “Detailed”. When “Summarised” is selected, shifts with multiple crew are shown in one line. If “Detailed” is selected all individual shifts are shown in the quote as one line. So if a quote has 10x general staff doing the same job quote would have 10 lines, (1 for each staff booked).
117. Set Customised Template as Default Option:
When ticked the above templet becomes default settings for all Quotes.
To override the default template for individual quotes, click on the option ‘Choose Quote Template’ in the dropdown.
118. Quote Page Layout: Landscape or Horizontal
10.2.15 Invoice Settings
119. Invoice Summary/Detail: Select Detailed or Summarised
10.2.16 Site Sheet Configuration
120. Site Sheet Configuration
Site sheet relates to the time sheet that can be printed off or email to crew. Below is the Site sheet configuration which you can edit.
Titles: of each column on the timesheet.
Content: the information that will relate to the title.
Width: how large the column is (recommend to increase size based on how much information is required).
Hide/ Delete: Hide the column from the sheet or completely delete it.
Please see below the timesheet based on the above settings.
121. SMS Shift Time Buffer: (Minutes) The actual shift start time minus the set amount of minutes. For example if this time is set to 15 minutes, staff will be told to turn up at 08:45. for a 09:00am shift.
10.2.18 SMS Configuration
122. Crew that receive SMS reminders: Group who will receive using the ‘>>’ button. By default, all staff will receive a SMS.
123. Staff that receive After Hours SMS: Group who will receive using the ‘>>’ button. By default, all staff will receive a SMS.
124. Automatically Add Used SMS to Clients Invoices: Adds costs of SMS messages to be sent to crew in order to fill the shifts within that job sheet.
125. Charge per SMS: Cost of each SMS to be added to invoices x 0.2, client will be charge double
Create SMS templates for the following actions by filling out the text box. If you would like to go back to the existing messages, press ‘Back to Default’.
126. SMS Request Message
127. SMS Request Message (2 connected shifts)
128. SMS Request Message (more than 2 connected shifts)
129. SMS Notify Staff of Change Message
130. SMS Cancellation Message
131. SMS Confirm Message
132. SMS Confirmation: Tick to NOT send SMS confirmation messages. When accepted by crew, shifts get confirmed but a “Confirmation message” will not be sent.
133. SMS Multi Confirm Message
134. SMS Decline Message
135. SMS Staff Reminder (16:00)
136. SMS Supervisor Reminder (16:00)
137. SMS Staff Reminder (After Hours)
138. SMS Supervisor Reminder (After Hours)
139. SMS Supervisor App Invitation:
TIP: Variables are available to use within the SMS text. For example, “This job starts at [TIME_ON]”.
The available Variables are [JOBSHEET], [JOB_REFERENCE], [NO_OF_SHIFTS], [TIME_ON], [TIME_OFF], [TIME_ON_LAST], [TIME_OFF_LAST], [TIMES_MULTIPLE], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_AND_SUBURB], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_AND_VENUE], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_VENUE_ACTIVITY_INSTRUCTIONS], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_VENUE_ACTIVITYNAME_TASK_INSTRUCTIONS], [TIMES_MULTIPLE_VENUE_TASKNAME], [SKILL], [VENUE], [VENUE_NOTES], [MEETING_PLACE], [CLIENT_NAME], [SHORT_NAME], [ONSITE_NAME], [ONSITE_NUMBER], [YES_RESPONSE], [NO_RESPONSE], [LETTER_CODES], [INSTRUCTIONS], [ACTIVITY], [TASKNAME], [SUBURB], [ADDRESS], [POSTCODE], [SUBURB_TO_SUBURB], [STOP1_SUBURB], [EARNINGS].
Please remember to enclose the merge fields using square brackets .
10.2.19 Software Configuration
140. Group Shift Search Admin Summary by Client: Excel Export Admin Summary in Shifts Page > Select an Action in the drop-down list regrouped by this option.
141. Enable Tasks: When enabled, a dropdown menu appears on each shift labelled “Tasks”, which can be edited in “Tasks” page
142. Enable Change of Business: CrewCard may be set to organise many different businesses. This option allows users to easily move shifts from one business to another.
143. Default Business:
144. Automatically insert a [x] minute break every [x] hours for Shifts exceeding [x] hours in length [x] Extend time off to allow for breaks: This useful feature allows CrewCard to automatically enter breaks,
145. If admin break is not set, add a zero admin break and override the incoming Crew SMS breaks: If any job does not have any breaks while being created by users and is not meant to have any breaks regardless of what crew texts in, this feature can be ticked and enabled.
146. Long Shifts: [X] (Hours) Over this amount of hours is considered a Long Shift. Set to zero (0) to disable.
147. Long Shift Break: [X] (Hours). A warning will be shown if the above number of hours is NOT given between an individual’s Long Shift and the next Shift.
148. After Hours Start Hour: Select in 24-hour clock out of hours start time
149. After Hours End Hour: Select in 24-hour clock out of hours end time
150.Allow Shift Map Checking: This feature allows the duty managers to drop a pin on a building, street or location to set it as a meeting point, crew log in to their profile page to view their upcoming jobs, they can see a satellite picture of the meeting point of each job.
151. Allow Shift and Job Sheet Note Checking: When job sheets are created, there may be some notes entered, which are vital for the job. If these notes must be checked (by clicking a check box), then select the “yes” option, that way unchecked notes will appear in red, and checked notes will appear in green. If “no” is selected, then there would be no colour indication in the background of the “notes” icon.
152. Show Scheduled times in excel export: When selected, this option will allow the excel export feature to show.
153. Order by rank in “Job SMS” area: All crew are saved in the system with a ranking number. Users can keep the crew in a ranking order in “job sending page”, or only in alphabetical order starting with their first name.
154. Order by rank in “Message” area: All crew are saved in the system with a ranking number. Users can keep the crew in a ranking order in “send SMS page”, or only in alphabetical order starting with their first name.
155. Rank Explanation: Ranking level: 1 – 5, 5 = offered job first – 1 = offer job last
156. Experience Explanation: Experience Levels 1 – 5, 5 = highly experienced – 1 = least experienced
157. Reliability Explanation: Reliability Levels are 1 – 5, 5 is very reliable – 1 is very unreliable
158. Score Info Pop-up Text: Each crew member is accorded a score out of 100 that is derived from a combination of their star rating (out of 5), experience level (out of 5), reliability level (out of 5) and recent activity level (out of 5) with the formula weighted towards their recent activity level.
159. Show Job Number in top right Job Sheet corner: Shows job number in top right corner of job sheet page. On/off option.
10.2.20 Online Shift Acceptance Configuration
160. Rank Required: Rank required to be able to accept available shifts online (0 to disable) based on their rankings.
161. Show Shifts when unavailable: Tick to allow staff to be able to see shift even if they are unavailable to them.
162. Show Views Jobs as Graph on Shift Page: Tick box on/off
163. Select All Shifts on JobSheet Page by Default: Drop down box on/off
10.2.21 Minimum Call (Hours)
164. Default Minimum Call: Set a default minimum call hour on the general settings page for any activity unless the activity’s minimum call is specified which will be under “activities”.
Furthermore, minimum call hours can be adjusted based on which day of the week the call is on. For example, minimum call hour can be set to 4 hours on the weekends, and 3 hours on weekdays.
165. Day of Week: Use the following to set the minimum call for different days of the week. Leave blank to refer to default.
These time sheets can be reviewed and signed by the client/supervisor onsite once completed.
Tick box: Tick this box if you need default Settings on Timesheets Export
166. Output timesheet in this format: Output of the time sheet page can be set as “portrait” or “landscape”
167. Show “Supervisor” in header area: can be set to appear on time sheets.
168. Show “Supervisor Contact No.” number in header area: Can be set to appear on time sheets.
169. Group timesheet by: Crew on time sheets can be grouped by either “time” or “activity”
170 – 171. Timesheet header area Warning and Timesheet header area Warning line 2: A default message which will go on top of each time sheet.
172. Show Timesheet footer: A default message which will go on the footer on timesheet
173. Timesheet Job and Venue Notes: Create note or leave blank to show signature box.
174. Show Timesheet Job and Venue Notes: Show Timesheet Job and Venue Notes in Site Sheet PDF Download and Site Sheet PDF Email
175. Show Tasks on Timesheet exports: Yes/ No
176. Venue Lock: Enable/Disabled
177. Team Leader Activity: Select which job is the team leader.
178. Hide Crew Mobile No. from other crew on the same job: Tick box yes/ no
179. Select All Shifts on Timesheet Page by Default: Yes/ No
10.2.23 Day Sheet
Settings for the day sheet which is accessibility through crew access Calendar
180. Hide Induction in the Day sheet: Tick Box On/ Off
181. Hide Inspection in the Day sheet: Tick Box On/ Off
182. Day Sheet Time: The minutes before shift to send the job sheet.
183. Day Sheet Email: Who the day sheet is emailed to. Tick box client, supervisor, team leader or project manager
10.2.24 Events Quote
184. Always select Instruction in Events Quotes: If tick box, the checkbox below the instruction will be ticked “Apply to all shifts on this booking”
10.2.25 Project Code
185. Enable Project Code: Enable in the Jobs page
186. Enable Project Code for Timesheets Page: Enable in Timesheet page
187. Enable Project Code for Shifts Page: Enable in the Project code in the search filter section
188. Enable Crew Status for Timesheets Page: Enable the crew status in Timesheet page
Rental Point integration settings.
10.2.26 Email Templates
CrewCard provides users with email templates that can be readily used. These templates are customisable to fit the needs and requirements of the user. Use the drop-down list or create your own template. When the option is selected, a pop-up window will appear so you will be able to edit it.
After creating the email template, click client templates – Client APP Invitation, and select the template you wish to use.